Welcome to issue 12 of our LIFESTYLE magazine.
This edition focuses on the following topics.
- Wealth sharing between generations – redefining how millennials become more financially secure
- Self employed workers ‘want government pension saving help’
- Wealth journey – planning your long-term investment objectives
- Who wants to be a millionaire? Getting there could be easier than you think – but you’ll need to start young
- Ludlow’s Sarah Robinson joins Alder Hey’s charity board
- Keeping it in the family – careful planning can reduce or even eliminate the Inheritance Tax payable
We hope you find it of interest and if you have any comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about any of the financial topics highlighted in the magazine, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Click here to download a pdf version or view the online copy below.